School Information System(SIS) is a powerful and flexible network enabled application to handle daily operations of your school or college. With SIS, common tasks like tracking attendance information, managing classes and teachers schedules, maintaining fee payment records becomes extremely easy and efficient. What is more is that SIS can be installed in a network enviroment and can be operated from multiple computers in your school or college. Only authorized users can access the information in the system and access is restricted by user's role. For example, only certain users can see the salary information entered in the system. In addition, SIS allows backup and restore cacpability of its information to prevent loss of data in the event of a hardware or software failure.
Here are the features of SIS at a glance
Maintain Personal Records
- Maintain records of students, teachers and staff members.
- Search for students, teachers or staff members using different criterias.
- Maintain daily and weekly schedule for each class.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly schedules for each teacher.
- Enter attendance information using a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Track attendance of students, teachers and staff members.
- View attendance a student by week, month, semestar or by a range of dates.
Maintain Salary Information
- Create employee salary structures with allowance information.
- Maintain salary information for teachers and staff members.
- Record, view and search salary payment information.
- Print salary slips at any time.
Maintain Student Fee Payments
- Maintain student fee payment information.
- View payment history of a student.
- View students whose payments are due.
- Print payment slip.
Maintain School Monetary Transactions
- Keep a record of all payments made by school reliably.
- View debit information for a given time period.
- View credit information for a given time period.
- View transaction information for a given time period.
Maintain Student Training Information
- Record training information for individual students.
- Serach and view training information
Maintain Student Placement Information
- Maintain student's placement information.
- Quickly search and view placement information.
- Look at the placement history of your college or institute.